My review on the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport and Expo Center Hotel

The other day I had the opportunity to hang out at the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport and Expo Center Hotelin Louisville, KY.  My parents were there for a convention and since it was in my neck of the woods, the kids and I came over in the evenings to swim and hang out. This hotel is centrally located in the city of Louisville. You are just a short walk away from Kentucky Kingdom and a drive over the bridge to the airport. Downtown and the riverfront is just a short drive away. We were able to hang out in the afternoons in room 621. 

                                    

The king size room was very clean. The decor had been updated to the newest features. It included luxurious bedding. According to my parents the bed was super comfy. The hotel even provided a pack of aromatherapy to rest, relax and recharge.

                         

I was able to a snap picture of the aromatherapy packet that was in the room. 
                           


This was the only sitting chair in the room besides the desk chair. It was comfortable, but I wished there was another chair.

                                      

The room had a nice big work station. The hotel advertises that the chair is a ergonomic chair. I did not sit in the chair, so we will have to take their word on that one. I did use the free wifi. I had a few problems getting my Mac to connect but eventually I was able to connect and the connection was fast. 

                                      
There was a vanity that was outside of the bathroom. It was nice to have two vanities in a hotel room. I really liked the double lighted maginafication mirror that is in the corner of the picture. You don't see that in many hotel rooms. 
                                          

Below is what the room looked like as we walked out into the hallway.
                                  

Instead of just hanging out in a hotel room we were able to enjoy the big indoor pool.
                             



We also ate at the Blue Horse Restaurant that was on property. 
                                 

The food was really good. I ordered the BBQ Pork sandwich, fries and coleslaw. It was awesome. Take a glimpse of the basket that the fries were served in. Isn't it cute?

If you ever find yourself in Louisville, Kentucky and needing a place to stay, this is a very nice hotel. 

Please note that I was not compensated for this review. All views are of my own opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment